The public SIP and ENUM service
SIP and ENUM create a promise of phone and video calling between any two users on the Internet, regardless of their choice of software, telephone hardware or service provider.
sip5060.net is helping to deliver on that promise, by providing a SIP and ENUM service that mirrors a user's traditional phone number.
- Our ENUM suffix is e164-addr.sip5060.net
- We verify each user controls their registered phone number by asking them to make a missed call to our service
- We prefer to connect using TLS for inter-domain SIP routing
- You must have TLS and DNS SRV support to call our users
- Users can register for the service through applications such as Lumicall - which also has full support for finding other users in our service and other well known ENUM domains